For Immediate Release
Sept. 1, 2022 / Plano, Texas
Celebrate Labor Day at a Collin County Family Fun Event
Plan on a day of fun at the Collin County GOP’s Labor Day Rally on Monday, Sept. 6, from 9 a.m. to noon at Bob Woodruff Park North in Plano. Visitors can enjoy music, food and family fun while also having a unique opportunity to meet and hear from a variety of county and city officials and candidates.
“This fun, patriotic event provides Collin County precinct chairs and volunteers an opportunity to hear from many of our candidates for U.S., Texas and local offices,” said Abraham George, Chairman of the Collin County Republican Party. “We look forward to meeting many Collin County voters and their families at Bob Woodruff Park. As in the past, we will enjoy a celebration of grilling, chilling, music and fun,” he said.
Speakers at the rally include:
- Ken Paxton, Attorney General of State of Texas
- Keith Self, Republican Candidate for U.S. House, District 3
- Antonio Swad, Republican Candidate for U.S. House, District 32
- Bob Hall, Republican Candidate for Texas Senate, District 2
- Drew Springer, Republican Candidate for Texas Senate, District 30
- Frederick Frazier, Republican Candidate for Texas House, District 61
- Matt Shaheen, Republican Candidate for Texas House, District 66
- Jamee Jolly, Republican Candidate for Texas House, District 70
- Candy Noble, Republican Candidate for Texas House, District 89
- Randy Johnson, Republican Candidate for Collin County Court-at-Law No. 5
- Jim Skinner, Collin County Sheriff
Bob Woodruff Park North is at 2601 San Gabriel Drive, Plano, just off Park Blvd. between Shiloh Road and Los Rios Blvd. For more information or to learn more about Collin County GOP, visit CollinCountyGOP.org.